Thank you Lord for answering prayers

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your precious family. It has been on our hearts to lift up your daughter and son as they seek God’s guidance in their living situations this week, and to intercede for their emotional and financial breakthroughs. We have prayed earnestly for your nephew, grandsons, and granddaughter—that the Lord would draw them into His peace, open doors of provision, and lead them into lives of responsibility and joy. We continue to ask the Father to shield you from unnecessary drama, to release you from debt, and to fill your days with His presence and rest.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you through a praise report. If some prayers still feel unanswered, please know we are here to lift them again, trusting that our God hears and works all things for good. We stand with you in agreement, believing that He is at work even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you wait on Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
266
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired of being depressed, alone. I pray for happiness, a salary increase, and to move forward. I pray my daughter ### and ### pay their rent and bills on time on their own. My daughter ### not move to ###, she focus on the kids, pay her bills on time. My nephew ###...
Replies
11
Views
210
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom