Gods Will!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hernan13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hernan13

Guest
Hi All,

I posted a Prayer request days ago about my marriage. I have always been told to have Faith in the Lord. I have always had a BIG problem trusting, actually that's probably why me and my husband are separated. I have decided to really Pray about marriage and leave it in God's hands, but I struggle with that as well. Please Pray for me that the Lord answer my Prayers to marriage restoration but also my prayers that God reveal to me if I continue to fight and Pray for marriage or move on. I'm so confused :-/ help!!!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I pray that GOD will help you through these times and that you continually ask for his guidance and love. His perfect plan may seem difficult for us to understand at times but we must continue to trust in him. GOD bless you and I pray that your prayers will be heard by our heavenly father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you ALL for your Prayers...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for gods will and guidance in my life. I am asking for his will to be done in my life. I am believing that god will help me financially by leading me in his way . I have struggled for a while now but I feel that god is teaching me something with this struggle. I am asking for...
Replies
13
Views
157
LIFE IN I ONLY FIGHT FOR MY FOOD BENEFITS ITS GOING TO EVEN COME THRU THAT I CAN QUALIFY I PICK AND CHOSE MY BATTLES AND THE GOVERNMENT ISNT WORTH FIGHTING WITH GREATLY..LIFE IN SINCE I CANT GET THRU ONLINE AND I HAVE BEEN DROPPED FOR NO REASON STOLEN MAIL STOLEN PAPERWORK SWITCHED DOCTORS...
Replies
11
Views
114
Dear god, My wife is cheating on me with a man who is less then a man then I am. If she was going to cheat on me she could've at lease got with someone who is more of a man then me. She keep trying to throw him and there relationship up in my face. I pray that i never look back. I pray that I...
Replies
5
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom