2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.. for all your recent prayer for me..I was very depressed over a medical I had to attend that if I had lost it would have meant me losing my car and would have left me totally housebound..The Father shined His face on me and my prayers and yours have been...
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
Dear my heavenly father, I'd like to become a humble person and have been trying to become one since I met You. I also like to be a person who is grateful for everything that I have in my life although they may seem useless to others. Keep encouraging me and keep listening to my prayer. Whatever...
Replies
3
Views
212
  • Locked
Please, pray for me because I feel so down, praying God every day for the last 2 years to take my life somehow. I don't see any sense in my life anymore, no light on the end of this dark tunnel. Thank you all. !!!!!
Replies
6
Views
169
S
  • Locked
Praise d lord pls pray for ### marriage to b freed from witchcraft attack n every ungodly soul tie to be broken God bless u all
Replies
2
Views
152
L
  • Locked
my children have been in foster care for about ### years now because i have depression which isent fair, i have been in and out of court for about ### years to try and get them back home with me where they belong, i love my children very much and it feels like my heart is breaking without them...
Replies
5
Views
163
  • Locked
I quit my job today cause I've been working for 4 months, 7 days a week, 11 hr days, and a month ago I went to nights. Long story short, my fiancé broke up with me last week and I would like prayer so that my relationship can be restored and for God to provide a job where I can be able to have...
Replies
3
Views
145
  • Locked
Father in Heaven, I continue to pray to you, by petition and request, Lord pls help me and my husband in our financial needs and help us to settle our debt Lord pls come to us quickly
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
Please pray for my backache and joint pain … Thank you Father I know that You have Your timing. I trust in You and your love to me. Amen.
Replies
47
Views
904
  • Locked
Lord please answer my prayers
Replies
3
Views
109
J
  • Locked
I am unemployed since Oct. 2011. I have an interview in a week or so for a new job. I want and need this job. Please pray with me that the Father will grant me mercy, favor, and grace to do well in the interviews and to get this new job. Thank you. God bless you. Shalom. - ### from ###, ###
Replies
3
Views
142
Back
Top Bottom