Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.. for all your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian1

Account Closed
Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.. for all your recent prayer for me..I was very depressed over a medical I had to attend that if I had lost it would have meant me losing my car and would have left me totally housebound..The Father shined His face on me and my prayers and yours have been answered,,Praise the King..Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
321
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
313
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom