Please, pray for me because I feel so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosmari051

Prayer Partner
Please, pray for me because I feel so down, praying God every day for the last 2 years to take my life somehow. I don't see any sense in my life anymore, no light on the end of this dark tunnel.

Thank you all. !!!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God comfort you in your time of need, and give you the strength to praise Him. I pray that God helps you remember how precious is your life that He gave you. May God give you relief from your sorrows, and bring joy into your life, so you can continue to honour His Name. I ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Please keep on praying, I was also in a similar way as you are now..The Father hears your prayers and like mine they will be answered, pray to thank him for his help, in Jesus name..Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for strength. My boss is trying to take my job. She has discussed in front of other co- workers that going forward she need to get rid of me. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
141
It is completely understandable that you are furious, bitter, and exhausted. When you are doing everything you can to survive—applying for jobs, dealing with isolation, and trying to build a life—and all you get in return is judgment from hypocritical people, it feels like a cruel, unfair joke...
Replies
9
Views
155
I just found that ###@gmail.com He is a scammer and he is using fake pictures. He is trying to catfish me. Block his email and phone number.
Replies
6
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom