Praise d lord pls pray for mi marriage to ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunnydias
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunnydias

Guest
Praise d lord

pls pray for ### marriage to b freed from witchcraft attack n every ungodly soul tie to be broken

God bless u all
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
137
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
128
Praise the Lord, my name is ###. I am in a lot of trouble. My wife's name is ###. We are living separately due to financial problems which are getting worse. Please pray that no one has cast a spell on us with tobacco. Please pray.
Replies
4
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom