Please pray for my backache and joint pain … ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLJ

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my backache and joint pain … Thank you Father I know that You have Your timing. I trust in You and your love to me. Amen.
 
I pray that ###'s back ache and joint pain will be relieved by Your Will. May ### continue to love and praise You with undying faith. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
```html
Praying Psalm 107:20 "He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction."

Acts 3:16 "And his name—by faith in his name—has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all."

Psalms 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

1 Peter 1:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too." Giving praise to the God of all comfort in Jesus' name. Amen.
"```

(Note: The provided text does not contain any personal names, locations, or other sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines.)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
```
NEW STRENGTH​
ISAIAH 40:31​
"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."​
 
Thank you everyone, for praying for me. God bless you all...

Tomorrow, 9th February 2013 is Chinese New Year eve! Thank you Father, I still have this chance to celebrate with my family in ###. I love my second brother. =)
 
Wondering could I go for ###'s sponsors visit to ###, ### on ### till ###, ###, with my health condition...
 
Thank God. He didn't let me go to ###. He's good to me.. With my health condition and lack of accompany.
Am going to government clinic on next Wednesday, ###. Pray that the doctor willing to give me a refer letter to do a blood test, X-ray or whatever in the General hospital... Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal ### of exhaustion, inflammation and joint pain in my body! Thank you and God Bless!
Replies
6
Views
254
Please pray for peace and deliverance from cramps and joint pain. Unnecessary arguments, please pray fervently, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
255
Please pray for peace and deliverance from cramps and joint pain. Unnecessary arguments, please pray fervently, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom