2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
1. Pray for my sister ### ### ### who has an eye problem. 2. Please pray for her to regain her sight. Please pray for my sons who are somewhat wayward. My grandsons who are somewhat disobedient. One of them ###, he likes to gamble, please pray for God to change his ways. 3. It is my great...
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
Dear God, Please continue to bless me and change my life for the better. Thank you for all I have. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
680
  • Locked
Please continue to pray that my disability benefits continue and that my husband gets the fulltime job he is applying for.
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Pray for my ### she has ###. She had a surgery in her left eye lately and she can hardly see from the other eye. Please pray for God to help her regain her sight. Pray for her family so that God can give them strength to cope.
Replies
3
Views
106
F
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I will be going for my genotype test on Monday. Please pray for me to receive a positive result of AA genotype. I believe in the miracle of God, that He will bring joy to my life by making my genotype result be AA genotype. Please remember me in prayers. THANK YOU.
Replies
2
Views
137
  • Locked
Please, pray for ###, one of my student's mother and her family. They are having a hard time as she is much worse and not even moving because of the Alzheimer and Parkinson Disease. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
160
  • Locked
Have mercy on us all Lord, and send forth your Holy Spirit. Forgive us, cleanse us and do send forth your annointing.
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray for my wife to be delivered of anger and depression. I am going through a tough time, please pray that the Lord heals her with humility and love instead of anger and be active.
Replies
3
Views
91
N
  • Locked
Lord show your mercy on me don't be hard on me! I'm crying for help Lord I'm so so desperately need it now and forever. I'm really struggling in life for a long time and I have been applying for jobs but nothing come up for me and I'm always asking what have I done wrong? And mom she also...
Replies
4
Views
296
  • Locked
1. Pray for me & my family good health. 2. Business we are starting to run smoothly. 3. To get good income from ###. 4. Keep all of us happy in our life. Thanking Lord for showing some improvement in my wife hand fingers but still numbness and cramps are there in her hands fingers. To...
Replies
3
Views
222
Back
Top Bottom