2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ### lives to get better. I know in my heart that things will get better for us financially. In Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
5
Views
88
C
  • Locked
I want God to give the wisdom and knowledge so that I really discover who am and I can do for him. Further I want God to show me the way on how to appreciate him.
Replies
3
Views
147
A
  • Locked
my name is ###. i have been trying to conceive for quite some time. The doctors say I have blocked Fallopian tubes. I've heard of miracle pregnancies from women with the same condition. Please pray for my conception and a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
3
Views
134
A
  • Locked
my name is ###. i have been trying to conceive for quite some time. The doctors say I have blocked Fallopian tubes. I've heard of miracle pregnancies from women with the same condition. Please pray for my conception and a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
3
Views
109
S
  • Locked
need prayer for the sick need prayer for people in destress need a prayer for the bus commuters need prayer for every morning
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray God sends me a sign that He is hearing my prayers. Please, please let this be the month that ### & I finally find jobs.
Replies
3
Views
137
S
  • Locked
Lord plz help me find a new job and fast I'm so unhappy where I'm at I feel as though u haven't heard my prayers plz God help me
Replies
4
Views
144
sec33
S
  • Locked
I again come to you to dear Father thanking you for another blessed and fruitful week may u continue to guide and protect us, be with us always, give comfort and healing to my love ones who r sick. May we overcome all the trials in life, i truly trust in You, i pray for the safe journey for my...
Replies
2
Views
147
  • Locked
Lord, I pray the same prayer everyday all day long. You are my guide, my light, my counsel, my friend. Please help me find motivation to do what needs to be done. I am stuck in only survival mode and need help in doing while I wait. You know my heart, my struggles, my loneliness, my suffering...
Replies
3
Views
135
  • Locked
I have heavy burdens and unanswered questions today. Would you please be so kind as to ask Jesus to take away these burdens and questions? I am also struggling severely financially and need help. Thank you so much..
Replies
5
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom