2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. AND For the Peace of God that passes all understanding and this world cannot give(Jn. 14:27). Abba Father, we place this supplication at thy feet with thanksgiving. (Phil.4: 6-7). Please agree with us as we ask in...
Replies
5
Views
432
ndome
N
L
  • Locked
Lord, please take care of ### who is undergoing major surger. Please pray for all the doctors, nurses and everyone in the OR that they have all the wisdom to do the best for ###. Praying for a successful and safe operation and full recovery. I the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
125
  • Locked
continue to pray for my business to grow. I received a ticket, please pray that the judge throw them out in court. I pray in the name of Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
122
  • Locked
This is one of the toughest times in my life. My life seems to be in turmoil, but I think God was protecting me and my children through all of this. God knows best, and today I give Him thanks that myself and my children are alive. Pray that the insurance will honor the claim for the vehicle...
Replies
7
Views
296
  • Locked
I pray for this in the name of Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
76
F
  • Locked
Pray for my marriage. The marriage between ### and ### can be restored with God's love, directions. Please help ### become aware of his mental illness and seeks help. Please pray that he dismisses the divorce long enough to get help. Pray for forgiveness and healing.
Replies
8
Views
195
E
  • Locked
My name is ###, Please, Pray for a revival taking place next week in my home country ### that the Holy Spirit will move and for the many young people who have come to Christ and for those not yet receive Christ in their lives....They are hungry for the word of God...Amen.
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
i am always tired i have no energy.
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
Pray for me I am so depressed. I am not happy. I went to this bad hairdresser and she damaged my hair my hair looks awful and the ends are fried. I cried, please pray that my hair gets better fast they are always short my hair won't grow I don't understand why because I don't use chemicals in my...
Replies
6
Views
102
C
  • Locked
i ask for strength where i'm weak.
Replies
5
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom