i ask for strength where i'm weak.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CUPID2300
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CUPID2300

Guest
i ask for strength where i'm weak.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strength. I'm weak and I keep falling back into lustful sin like pornography. I feel like I'm improving then I fall back and I hate myself for it. Please pray that God will prepare my heart for a world free of lust, and that I can have the strength to make it there.
Replies
6
Views
255
IDE like to ask for a pray in the name of our Lord in Jesus Christ. My name is ### and my life has been pretty sad for some time now. I feel that I'm depressed through my own actions which ultimately have been for others but feel I’ve been taken for completely. I'm needing to find myself again...
Replies
8
Views
293
I stay where I'm safe no more creatures ants ### and her evil enterage crew followers I know what my keys lead to confusion gone ### ### ### all ### ### no way do u have my day control or ### ### crew fun da neck for possibly trying to blow me up in a bus really reveal the truth ### doesn't even...
Replies
8
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom