2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God thank you for saving my soul, Life as well I bless your holy name.
Replies
4
Views
147
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle in my finance only if ### and ### can pay my money I can at least be able to pay my rent. Lord have mercy
Replies
2
Views
100
  • Locked
I pray for everyone on the prayer line in Jesus name. Amen God's Child ###
Replies
2
Views
96
  • Locked
I am just so grateful today and am thanking God that even though I don't have much money I can still enjoy my life.
Replies
4
Views
141
S
  • Locked
please pray for my job and my health
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Can someone please restore the audio so people who are unable to see at least can hear the requests and the praise reports that is written on this site? Thank you. My prayer request is for the girl who just accepted Jesus in her heart. She is very serious in serving God and now she wants to...
Replies
2
Views
123
  • Locked
I thank God for helping me with my academics endeavours. One big step has been made, I pray for the other two or three steps to be fulfilled successfully, Amén.
Replies
3
Views
149
  • Locked
i'm asking for prayer for my daughter, i took her to a guidance counselor yesterday and found out that she's tried to kill herself 3 times she's 14 and i've done all and above i can do as a mother nut she still feels like this everyday just don't know what to do... i was asking just last week...
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray that my hand pain goes away. I battled with it for ###.5 yrs and got a shot in ###.....it felt perfect for ### months and is now bothering me again. It is very hard for me to study in school!
Replies
3
Views
166
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who has had a heart attack and can no longer look after my ### with dementia. Please pray for a healing for him and pray for my ### in the nursing home. It is so sad to see them separated after all these years. Thank you everyone.
Replies
5
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom