I am just so grateful today and am thanking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninzkya

Disciple of Prayer
I am just so grateful today and am thanking God that even though I don't have much money I can still enjoy my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am just so done with all of this can’t take this anymore please help Jesus we’ve had enough
Replies
9
Views
219
God so grateful for just who you are. Celebrating my Salvation and even though it hurts the pruning. Thank You! God Almighty! Forgive me for the sins I’m aware of and bring to light the sins I’m blinded by. Daily you help me work out my own salvation. Praising you for I’m starting to see the...
Replies
10
Views
361
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom