please pray for ### and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagipanjikaran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sagipanjikaran

Guest
please pray for my job and my health
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father we pray for ### forgive his sins and lead him into salvation...Grant him good Job and provide him good health....we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
223
Please pray in Jesus name for me, my health has taken a turn for the worse. thank you
Replies
12
Views
176
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom