Can someone please restore the audio so people who ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger

Humble Prayer Warrior
Can someone please restore the audio so people who are unable to see at least can hear the requests and the praise reports that is written on this site? Thank you. My prayer request is for the girl who just accepted Jesus in her heart. She is very serious in serving God and now she wants to attend Bible school. Please pray for all young people who are hearing Jesus speak in the depths of their hearts and obey Jesus' words. Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel. Thank you so much for praying.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I’m asking for prayer support please. I’m not sleeping well due to worry and anxiety. In the name of Jesus Christ I’m asking for solutions to various issues. I’ve tried networking but most of the people can’t really help me or give me leads on possible next steps especially through...
Replies
9
Views
424
Hi everyone, A friend of mine has been tormented by an evil, demon's spirit. My friend is completely blind by the devil, whenever I share and spoke about Jesus and how we need him and he will fill our heart, and give us strength. Can you please pray for a friend of strength to overcome sin...
Replies
8
Views
417
I am going through a lot. I am going through a lot right now. My dad died and then soon after I have had 3 miscarriages without any known reason. I am the only earning member. I am so stuck. I’m financially drained. I have no one to call my family. I don’t feel loved. No one I ever know has...
Replies
14
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom