2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
Lord, i would like to thank you for the miracle that you are working on me right now. Thank you Lord, for bringing ### into my life. You alone know Lord how much this child of yours suffered due to loneliness and you delivered her from that loneliness through ###. I want you to make my happiness...
Replies
3
Views
100
C
  • Locked
prayers for ### healing
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Lord, I am going to Rest in You until you make my enemies my footstool. I was reminded of this today in a sermon by ###, and it thrilled me, filled me with the knowledge of what I'm supposed to do with all these financial problems, brother situation, health situation, friend situation. I'm going...
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
Thank you for all that I have. Praying for my friend to get a job. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
It seems God has answered a prayer that I posted about a troublesome roommate who kept damaging my belongings but was well loved by office staff. Now I have increased problems with another very popular woman '###' who has so many faithful friends that they will drive around all day wherever I am...
Replies
3
Views
165
J
  • Locked
my name is ###, iam a disabled person, now i have ### years old. i cannot walk, i completed my pg in history, iam the only daughter of my parents,. now they are searching a good partner for me, we are requesting your prayer.
Replies
4
Views
197
  • Locked
Jesus I want to fulfill my life according to your promise, I want to live life according to your wish, despite where I came from Lord help me get to where you want me to be, with everything that you have for me not lacking of anything. Please Lord help me answer my prayers and I also pray for...
Replies
2
Views
132
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for this new day and for my new life. Father, I thank you for your word and your promises, it is written in Thessalonians to praise you in everything and pray without ceasing. Father, thank you for helping me to feel better and stronger and for the man you want me to...
Replies
3
Views
139
  • Locked
Dear all Please pray for my husband ### as needs to pay the loan and he doesn't have the money and our business is also not doing well so please pray that our business gives us profit and he gets to clear the loan by God's grace, Regards ###
Replies
4
Views
140
F
  • Locked
please pray for my ### who is in need of a full time job. so we don't have to live paycheck to paycheck. and that his ### gets a full time positon with his old job instead of cash. and also for me and my emotional health and spiritual health with Jesus Christ.
Replies
4
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom