It seems God has answered a prayer that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
It seems God has answered a prayer that I posted about a troublesome roommate who kept damaging my belongings but was well loved by office staff. Now I have increased problems with another very popular woman '###' who has so many faithful friends that they will drive around all day wherever I am to help stop people from giving & keep my commission down. There is also a bus driver who always writes reports on me exaggerating & lying every time, who give ### info. Last but very important the office manager, ###, who turns all my words against me no matter how innocent. Please pray for God to stop or remove them. They especially like to laugh at every thing I say concerning God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed for my brother to not be abusive verbally to family members and God moved in a roundabout way to make it happen...praise God. Please keep my brother ### in prayer for a complete removal of toxins ...aka alcohol and whatever else he has been taking and most importantly that he will get...
Replies
8
Views
363
I am working with ### rehabilitation and my ### coach trained me in a ### and I sweep the floor, bring in carts, wipe off the garbage cans and put away groceries. God is good I was feeling discouraged yesterday angry with everything and everyone now I am great and I am okay. Praying that God...
Replies
7
Views
396
God has answered so many prayers. My son is doing better. The pharmacy figured out his medicine. My face swelling went down and my anxiety is better so far today and I hope God will provide us a way to get his meds. God bless all of you for your beautiful prayers and caring enough to pray for me...
Replies
8
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom