Dear allPlease pray for my husband ### as needs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooja

Disciple of Prayer
Dear all

Please pray for my husband ### as needs to pay the loan and he doesn't have the money and our business is also not doing well so please pray that our business gives us profit and he gets to clear the loan by God's grace,

Regards

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord please provide for the family, n show them a way to pay their loan in Jesus' name. I pray. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

I hope you know our Lord Jesus Christ he is the only true God and who is living and hearing us. He wants your heart, surrender yourself and ask Lord Jesus to come into your heart and ask for forgiveness of all your sins till this moment. He died for us on the cross and came back to life on the 3rd day and walked into this world for 40 days to give us hope and a good future.

If you read the Bible it will comfort you and Jesus says he has plans for you to be blessed and prospered. You shall be lenders and not a borrower.

God bless you sister. Have a wonderful future.

Regards
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
339
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
143
Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom