Lord, I am gong to Rest in You until ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillaSofia

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I am going to Rest in You until you make my enemies my footstool. I was reminded of this today in a sermon by ###, and it thrilled me, filled me with the knowledge of what I'm supposed to do with all these financial problems, brother situation, health situation, friend situation. I'm going to Rest. And when I hear that small, sweet voice in my head that can only be Yours, I will take whatever action You say. If You say to take none, that is what I'll do, in full and perfect Faith. I thank you for Your Wonder, the Word of Knowledge I received, and the Grace that I feel. Amen.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUT STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I will not leave you until you open the heaven gate 🙏 for me
Replies
6
Views
113
FATHER GOD, IN THE HOLY NAME OF JESUS, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORDS, YOU HAVE PLACED INFRONT OF ME AN OPEN DOOR, NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO CLOSE. I BELIEVE IN OPEN DOORS OF AN UNCONDITIONAL, UNCONTESTED SPECIALIST BAND 5, ON THE NAME OF JESUS, I BELIEVE LORD, IN OPEN DOORS OF ACADEMIC SUCCESS AND...
Replies
6
Views
36
Lord, I'm starting to give up. Please stop the fights and make us both think before we start one. Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be a better person towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again, and strengthen up our relationship. Please help us to be...
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom