Lord, i would like to thank you for the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tinapatricia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tinapatricia

Guest
Lord, i would like to thank you for the miracle that you are working on me right now. Thank you Lord, for bringing ### into my life. You alone know Lord how much this child of yours suffered due to loneliness and you delivered her from that loneliness through ###. I want you to make my happiness permanent. I humbly request you to help ### unite with me in matrimony. Please help ### make a decision in my favour. Thank you Lord, for I believe that you heard my prayer and that you are already working on my request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
215
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom