I thank God for helping me with my academics ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiancuenca

Good and Faithful Servant
I thank God for helping me with my academics endeavours. One big step has been made, I pray for the other two or three steps to be fulfilled successfully, Amén.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you, God, for answered prayers. I join you in prayer for the rest of your academic endeavours. You walk in Faith, so nothing can stop you. You are blessed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, I ask for divine healing and mercy over my life aslo I ask for divine financial favour in my academic am currently now in Polytechnic ### level.. lord me to graduate from ### to ### and finish my academic... Thank you for answer prayer.. God bless ### and ### family🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
272
Dear team I am called ### ### ###. Please help me pray onto the lord concerning my academics. I just finished writing the practical part of my exam yesterday and I will like to commit my results onto the lord Jesus Christ. For I know with his divine intervention I will have ### points in my...
Replies
9
Views
374
Hello, everyone! I am a college student right now. I am in my third year, and I am currently struggling in one of my subjects. As you all know, it is a research subject, and my team struggles to find a right topic that will be accepted by our Professors. We already proposed one and sadly, they...
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom