2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Brethrens please pray for my travel to be safe as I will be travelling to ### early next month. Also God to protect and take care of my daughter while am gone for a while. Blessings ###
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray for my left hand last night after some intense prayer I awoke to numbness in my middle finger... I thought that is ironic please pray for Lord Jesus heal whatever wound they inflicted upon me in my sleep.. Praise The Lord He is mighty to save... Thank you... May God Bless all Of you...
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
I need prayer that ### will be healed of allergies, yeast or bacterial infection in his ears and I will find out what kind of food is causing this. Prayer that ### will be healed of a broken heart and that his wife will be accountable for leaving him for another man and breaking their marriage...
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### who has breast cancer, keep her and her love ones in your prayers. God's Child ### AMEN
Replies
6
Views
137
U
  • Locked
my name is ### ### please prayer for good marks in annual exam 9th class
Replies
3
Views
167
N
  • Locked
Lord, have mercy on my ###, he is not well all amen
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Help my wife and I get along better. Stop all the little things from bringing me down. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me faith. Lord, stop the unrest in the world. Stop the killing and violence. Help me follow your way...
Replies
6
Views
219
N
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, heal my ### has a throat cancer. Let your mercy and favour speak for him. Thank you Lord Amen
Replies
8
Views
214
  • Locked
I am still praying for a job with a local water company that my application be selected. Thank you, may God bless all of you for your help.
Replies
6
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray that my ### forgives my nicotine addicted ###. I request my lord Jesus Christ to give him complete health and make him quit smoking. Please drive all satans away from my home. I also pray that my ### gets promoted to ### and my ### stays with my ###. Praying for everything to be good...
Replies
6
Views
144
Back
Top Bottom