Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Help my wife ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Help my wife and I get along better.
Stop all the little things from bringing me down.
Forgive my sins.
Teach me forgiveness.
Give me faith.
Lord, stop the unrest in the world.
Stop the killing and violence.
Help me follow your way.
Help me be a better husband and father.
Let me be kinder and more gentle.
Let me live one day at a time.
Let me know you are always with me.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
It truly helps.
Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
295
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
12
Views
407
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
9
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom