God's Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janeth
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janeth

Guest
Brethrens please pray for my travel to be safe as I will be travelling to ### early next month.

Also God to protect and take care of my daughter while am gone for a while.

Blessings

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Extra angelic protection over me and ### the next 7 days, because I am traveling, have some work to do and ### to stay protected and blessed. Angels around ### and our home till I am back. In Jesus Name I ask. Amen
Replies
17
Views
280
I am in a place of deep pain, facing intense discrimination and racism simply because of where I was born. I have lost faith in humanity, since just because of my race I have been misjudged and treated unjustly. Please pray for God's protection and justice over my life.
Replies
12
Views
265
I have been leaving in Ukraine for over 20 years, studied, married.I an the permanent resident here, but they going to cancel it. I filled the lawsuit, but they may not allow me stay during the court. I pray and cry for justice, I am losing everything that I love and precious to me. Please pray...
Replies
16
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom