2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### as she is battling multiple myeloma. She is currently in rehab as she had emergency surgery from a tumor compressing the spinal cord. I don't believe she is saved and I bought her Bible and a book by Charles Stanley but she has not read them yet. I need prayer as...
Replies
8
Views
136
  • Locked
dear lord, why are so many problems coming between me and ###. Is there not any solution to it. I am very much in need of concentration and ###. please help me and guide me. Please help me get back ###. Amen
Replies
4
Views
74
  • Locked
My cousin's wife was unfaithful to him, his daughter committed suicide, and his son who was a drug addicted died of a terrible motorbike accident. My cousin is a wonderful person whose life has been very difficult since he was a child, when he was bullied at school. Please pray for his happiness!
Replies
6
Views
154
  • Locked
Let's thank the Lord for the way He has sustained our business and family throughout this week! Let's pray for my husband, he has not been eating much lately and is losing some weight. It's because he smokes so much and he has been trying to stop. Let's ask the Lord to deliver him from tobacco...
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
PLEASE KEEP PRAYING THAT GOD WILL PREVENT THE PRISON FROM SENDING MY SON SO FAR AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY. WE ALL STICK TOGETHER FOR HIM. WE ALL LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND GOD LOVES HIS SON ###. HE IS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. ###
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
Please please pray for ### and ###. Our situation is getting worse and I'm losing my partner, best friend and soulmate. God brought us together 10 years ago and gave us 2 wonderful children. Now the evil one assisted us in making a terrible mistake to spice our lives up. Now ### is leaving me...
Replies
6
Views
184
J
  • Locked
i'm still behind on rent but today i just want to be able to pay my ### bill by ###.
Replies
6
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray that You may bless my life with prosperity. I pray that You may ease this worry about money that constantly lingers in my mind. I pray that You may bless me with a life beyond my greatest dreams. I pray that this is not the end for me and my practice. I need Your help more than...
Replies
4
Views
156
H
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, Heavenly Father, Please cleanse me with Precious Blood of Jesus Christ for all my sins and the curses of my ancestors following me and my family. Please Jesus, bless me with a Kid and heal me from my barrenness.
Replies
5
Views
206
  • Locked
Just want to thank you all for the prayers for my friend, please continue lifting him up. I continue to trust the Lord for complete healing, he is still ill but still am thanking the good Lord for I know HE will continue to touch him. We have an answering Living God. Amen. ###
Replies
3
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom