Please Please Help After Our Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Beloved Servant
Please please pray for ### and ###. Our situation is getting worse and I'm losing my partner, best friend and soulmate. God brought us together 10 years ago and gave us 2 wonderful children. Now the evil one assisted us in making a terrible mistake to spice our lives up. Now ### is leaving me after all the time we have been together. The love is there but ### feels she must leave. She had a terrible childhood and this is now bearing I think on her decision. Please please God bring her back to me so I can love and protect her with your help. I need you to intercede and guide us, bless us and be the Head of our family. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
###, ### will be back. I pray that she accepts your love and that you can be the husband to her that she needs in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank-you so much for your prayers. I pray in Jesus' name our prayers are answered. God brought ### into my life and I believe that we are meant for each other. Please God help us in our need. This I pray for in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for your prayers. ### is being led away by satan and another man who will hurt her in the end. Please pray for ### and her safe keeping and her soul. I love ### still and do not want her to lose her soul in the next life. Please please pray for her in Jesus name I ask. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus please help ### after she had a second chemo treatment yesterday, that this will care her from cancer, so she can go home and live a normal life cancer free. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom