2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for happiness lord in Jesus name. AMEN
Replies
2
Views
125
  • Locked
I pray oh Lord that you answer this pray. AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
110
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please let this weekend bring happiness. There has been so much that is not good in my life recently, please let this be the beginning of a turn around. Let good things begin. Please watch over my loved ones. Let today and this weekend be good days, Please bring an end to my problems...
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ### to find a job. Also pray for protection for ### family.
Replies
3
Views
95
A
  • Locked
Still need help in this department. I don't know what to do....
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
I am not feeling well, feel so sick and tired please pray for ###
Replies
4
Views
160
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, my friend ### is struggling in ###, in northern Europe. She just moved to ### to a ski resort to start up a new business with a business partner. They give massage treatments in their new wellness studio. However, they haven't received one single client yet. February is the main ski...
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
I feel really bad because I'm too lonely since years I don't have any friends. I don't see anyone, including my family who is away. I don't have a boyfriend; I've been looking for so much time and pray, but nothing has happened. I thought last week that I finally found someone on the net, but he...
Replies
6
Views
160
S
  • Locked
In the name of Jesus, I call upon the God of Heaven and heart to change my situations to blessing and breakthroughs. Break every bondage and evil attacks against my life and destiny. Financial freedom and financial blessing, miracles of the Lord. Change my financial situations, business...
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
Father God, the other day I heard you say "WAIT!!" Thank you for speaking to me, please confirm even more clearly to me that you want me to WAIT. I do feel quite nervous in waiting, especially where my finances are concerned, I am worried what is going to happen and I am not sure what...
Replies
5
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom