I pray oh Lord that you answer this pray. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
I pray oh Lord that you answer this pray. AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you right now. You know my struggles and story. I need you more than ever. I pray you watch over all my grandchildren, protect them, keep them safe, and out of trouble, come into their lives and guide them in the right direction. I pray my daughter ### gets a better...
Replies
8
Views
140
PrayerRequest.com IloveHayes&Dunns100 New Prayer Requests Lord please answer this Thread starterIloveHayes&Dunns100 Start date9 minutes ago Tagscountry: united states distance future relations salvation wrong people rqu.st/5243662 Copy Short Link Jump to new Unwatch IloveHayes&Dunns100...
Replies
8
Views
137
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up and resist and pray against mine and ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the rest of mine close peep family and friendship relationships from being ruin or destroy somehow or from being go against I pray that nothing will not go or...
Replies
5
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,765
Messages
16,780,811
Members
648,329
Latest member
Gssaisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom