2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s job interview today. May the Lord give him wisdom and strength. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
190
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for reconciliation with my man...the one my heart loves. We have had no contact in many weeks. He says he doesn't feel the same way and can't see us being together. Please pray for God to give him the vision that he needs to return.
Replies
4
Views
157
  • Locked
Lord Jesus oh how I need you.. Things are falling apart.. I pray that you bring him back to me. I pray that by your will, we stay together and join as one in marriage some day. Please help bring ### back to me. I pray to you Lord, I pray that you send me and angel to help me and ### through...
Replies
4
Views
179
S
  • Locked
That the Lord heals ### and allows her body to function the way God designed it to.
Replies
6
Views
181
R
  • Locked
My husband and I have been married 7 years and we have a five year old daughter together. He has been a high school football coach for many years, we have made several moves, not experienced much success, or made much money for that matter, and I feel like we are just at a crossroads in our...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with my family. I have been in Christian counseling for several months and am making progress. I know it is "such a time as this" that God has appointed for me to deal with issues from my childhood. It's so painful at times and I want to withdraw from them. I need...
Replies
6
Views
157
L
  • Locked
My husband has been abusive in the past physically. He is now emotionally, verbally and spiritually abusive. I have tried to leave him and take my kids but was forced into reconciliation by the courts. I pray God supernaturally either releases us through the courts OR has my husband move back to...
Replies
18
Views
337
  • Locked
My church will have a retreat during Carnival time - several days holiday in the country where I live. I live with a cousin, who dislikes everything that has to do with church and will play hell in my life to stop me from going. Please, pray for peace in my place.
Replies
6
Views
162
  • Locked
I have been living with my aunt, who has Parkinson's disease and is completely dependent, and a cousin, who is not a Christian and acts in the worst manner possible towards others. She thinks only of herself, is envious, jealous, mistreats her sister and I, is mean, lies, is a terrible...
Replies
3
Views
147
B
  • Locked
Thank you for those who prayed for my marriage. We had a bit of a breakthrough last night. He admitted that the devil has him believing I would be better off without him. He is feeling far from God and depressed. He said I am the best thing that ever happened to him. It breaks my heart that I...
Replies
7
Views
244
Back
Top Bottom