2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
That God may restore my relationship with my ###.
Replies
7
Views
123
F
  • Locked
Precious Lord, my ### is in the hospital who has been excreting blood, Please pray for her that she may come out ok, heal her parkinson's disease and leg problems.
Replies
9
Views
168
  • Locked
Dear God help us to continue to meet our financial obligations times are hard and my wife is disabled please guide us to a better future God Bless
Replies
4
Views
160
G
  • Locked
Dear Merciful God in your great wisdom and kindness, please guide ### and ### home to their loving families, thank you.
Replies
4
Views
202
  • Locked
Need a prayer for healing, financial, salvation, and jobs. I have been unemployed for 1 ½ years. My life is shattered and broken. My husband is in love with someone else, so we are getting a divorce. I need prayer that God will be done for my husband and me. I am hoping that my husband will...
Replies
6
Views
160
  • Locked
In Jesus Name, I lost my job and looking for another. Please pray in agreement with me.
Replies
4
Views
187
  • Locked
thanks action ###, i was really blessed today wit the word of god u sent amen pray is the key n worship him every day of our lif
Replies
2
Views
122
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. I ask that you pray for God to send ### back to me, if it's His will; if it's not His will, for me and ###, for Him to send me a mate. I am in need for a mate to love and share my life with. I'm so lonely, it feels like my heart is...
Replies
3
Views
149
  • Locked
Requesting continued prayer for the miraculous healing and well-being of my ###. Thanks and may God richly bless each of you.
Replies
8
Views
183
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to be able to find a job in the name of Jesus and Pray for favor in ### court case Feb 14, 2013. Pray for ### who is battling cancer.
Replies
4
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom