2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am moving to a new house tomorrow, kindly pray for God's blessings, peace, love, unity and protection over my life and family as we dwell, in the name of Jesus. Thank u for praying.
Replies
4
Views
317
  • Locked
For the mental health and deliverance of our Son ### from all demonic holds including black magic and witchcraft. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5: 16). With gratitude Alleluia!
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage. We are having a rough time right now. My name is ### and my husband's name is ###. Thanks so much
Replies
8
Views
137
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. I ask that you pray for God to send ### back to me, if it's His will; if it's not His will, for me and ###, for Him to send me a mate. I am in need for a mate to love and share my life with. I'm so lonely, it feels like my heart is...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray for a positive treatment plan for my sister's lung cancer. She sees the Dr for the first time today.
Replies
4
Views
102
  • Locked
PLEASE Pray for my sister ### and her son ### to find peace and for ### to find a warm place to live and for ### to have respect for people and to get a job and become a man and to put all his trust in JESUS. Amen Gods Child ###
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Lord please make this child to feel well. Give he/she a cheerful spirit in Jesus precious name. AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray for my job, every now and then am threaten by my bosses to be snacked from my job. I am a single mother, I am depending on this job to take care of daughter and help other needed people. Kindly pray that Lord God will protect my job, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank u...
Replies
7
Views
175
  • Locked
Lord please send help for this child. In Jesus name. AMEN.
Replies
4
Views
107
  • Locked
Father, plz provide justice for me, he has created so much sorrow and hurt, I've paid my debts due so many times while he just took and took, I'm asking Father to plz provide me freedom from this lease agreement, and pls give him seven folds the debt that he has taken from me. Open his heart to...
Replies
5
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom