Please pray for my job, every now and then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
Please pray for my job, every now and then am threaten by my bosses to be snacked from my job. I am a single mother, I am depending on this job to take care of daughter and help other needed people. Kindly pray that Lord God will protect my job, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank u for praying.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, Please pray to get job for me as I am looking on remote basis so that I can take care of my kids too. As I have daughter I cant keep her for daycare anywhere where I can trust and keep her. Hence from few months I am literally searching for job but till nothing has come up as per my...
Replies
7
Views
100
Heavenly father people are thinking to sideline and throw me away from the current organization, I have done all my whole life in this company and now there are lot of politics and people and trying do all the those in background to pull people down, pls pray for me, My children is studying and...
Replies
8
Views
181
The college is laying off more people. Please pray for my job and for stability. In Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,765
Messages
16,780,811
Members
648,329
Latest member
Gssaisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom