2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am still going through unhealthy binges of drug and alcohol abuse. I refuse to give up on this battle and I know God has not given up on me either. Please pray that God will remove this desire all together. I want to be free from this illness of the mind.
Replies
4
Views
115
B
  • Locked
Loving Jesus, Heal my relationship. I know I am not a perfect person. I made mistakes throughout my life, especially regarding relationships. I have a problem handling my relationship, which is why I always end up empty. Lord, help me, make this relationship work for me and my fiancé. I want to...
Replies
4
Views
155
L
  • Locked
Please God help me and my family with our financial needs and bless my family to get through these struggles. I also want the drama to stop and to bless my marriage. I pray that it stays together and our marriage stays strong and we be together. Please let my husband stay home.
Replies
4
Views
163
B
  • Locked
O Loving Jesus I pray for your miracle that my fiance will communicate with me. I haven't heard from him for almost a month I hope he is fine. I know he had a hard time with his life right now regarding his court case. I know he needed time to think and be his self to think better. Jesus please...
Replies
3
Views
136
  • Locked
Please pray that my thoughts are free from the temptation of evil. I want all of that behind me so I can move on.
Replies
5
Views
96
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me to strengthen my heart, fairness attitude for every situation, grasping power and good memory power and work speed in my job.
Replies
4
Views
168
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I've sent my wife a letter. Whom I've been separated with, telling her that I refuse to continue to provide her with medical benefits from my job when she continues to lie about her having relationships with other men. I'm not sure the kind is relationship she's having but...
Replies
5
Views
160
  • Locked
Please pray for me to have Peace right now..
Replies
6
Views
126
  • Locked
I am leaving to go out to do my business please pray that I succeed n also pray that my childfather get work so we can take care of our expenses. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Still praying in agreement that ### am totally healed and in no time ### will be back in college. Hiving God praise working hard and never taking life or ### health for granted. God loves us so much and even though ### cry ### am strong because The Lord is with ### Strong:)
Replies
5
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom