2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
### and ###....... grandparents that were raising their 5 grand kids ### passed away on Wednesday so ###, grandpa, is left alone raising these kids. these children and ### are in immediate need of our prayers
Replies
6
Views
182
  • Locked
God, I am moving soon. This life of scrambling, of being homeless, of feeling like I am completely without a purpose and wanting to end it, has to go through a dramatic change. I don't want to be someone that people don't have any respect for. I want to have a purpose, and lately I couldn't be...
Replies
8
Views
261
  • Locked
Please pray. Our family is in deep financial trouble and we are in jeopardy of losing our home. Please pray that we get help soon. The stress and sadness and anxiety is too much to handle. Every night is a sleepless night filled with worry.
Replies
8
Views
207
  • Locked
Please pray for my wife ###. She sleeps so badly.
Replies
8
Views
176
  • Locked
Please pray that my baby is healthy. I'm almost 6 weeks along and my husband and I are scared cause this is our first baby. We tried for 7 months so we will be heartbroken if something bad happens. Please keep us in your prayers and pray for us to have peace of mind and enjoy this exciting time...
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
LORD we pray that the surgery that my friend ### had has been a great success! We pray that you heal him with YOUR healing hands & that you comfort him & show him mercy before, during & after the surgery. LORD IN YOU ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Hold his heart within YOURS & renew his mind, body &...
Replies
5
Views
14K
I
  • Locked
I would like to request for the unsaved boyfriend that a sister of our church is going on and it is a bad influence on others. As Christians we should be an example of holy living and we should not get an unsaved person in our lives. There are wonderful young men in our congregation but it seems...
Replies
3
Views
185
M
  • Locked
He must get published and have evidence of research this year. His ability to continue to be employed depends on it. His faith is being tested. -The last two years he has had to go into the hospital for mental illness. He lives in ### alone and doesn't have any support group there. I am in...
Replies
4
Views
177
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I lost my job and am looking for another. Please pray in agreement with me.
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
My daughter name ### lost her cell which has alot of important information with regards to her internship, please keep her in pray because she needs certain information to submit on time to be accepted. thanks and God bless
Replies
4
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom