Please pray that my baby is healthy. I'm ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nola0841

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my baby is healthy. I'm almost 6 weeks along and my husband and I are scared cause this is our first baby. We tried for 7 months so we will be heartbroken if something bad happens. Please keep us in your prayers and pray for us to have peace of mind and enjoy this exciting time in our life :) Thank you! ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying Psalm 127:3-5 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate."

Psalm 139:13-16 "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."

Jeremiah 1:5 "“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.â€

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." Praising God for His lovingkindness and new mercies each day in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
198
Glory to God, Jesus Christ 🙏 Dear all, I, ### from ###, will be writing my NCLEX exam on ###, ###, in ###. Kindly keep me in your prayers so that I may pass the exam successfully. Please pray that the questions I have studied will come, and that I will have a calm mind and good recall during the...
Replies
10
Views
243
Hi pls prayer for my ### and half year baby she runner and fell down to diwana and her ear middle got cutted some hole happens ### stitches happens pls pray her to cure her pain quickly heal her pain and she's has to me cure normal like before my baby not eat proper food also fast from ### days...
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom