2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am struggling to save my marriage. I pray that my husband wants to save our marriage as well. I just feel as I am the only one trying and I feel like everything I am doing is wrong.... I am so emotionally torn. I know that The Lord is with me but are these feelings The Lord telling me to move...
Replies
6
Views
180
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. I ask that you pray for God to send ### back to me, if it's His will; if it's not His will, for me and ###, for Him to send me a mate. I am in need for a mate to love and share my life with. I'm so lonely, it feels like my heart is...
Replies
7
Views
170
D
  • Locked
please pray that I get a good job very much in need of a job Lord have mercy on me. Also, I want my husband to return back home and give us strength to love each other unconditionally, I need financial need Lord please answer my prayer.
Replies
7
Views
180
L
P
  • Locked
I want to go to medical school and I want to find daycare for my ###.
Replies
5
Views
189
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### right now that his broken bone in his hand is totally healed. He is having an MRI right now. Only if it's healed will he be able to stay in the career he's waited for for a long time. Thank you for your prayers!!!
Replies
6
Views
122
  • Locked
I have written for prayers before for this same issue but please please please pray for me again. I am suffering from a horrible burning sensation in my mouth, tongue, gums, and cheeks. It burns so bad and every tooth causes pain to my cheeks. I had a crown put in a month ago and spoke to my...
Replies
10
Views
212
Evelyn
E
Replies
4
Views
117
L
  • Locked
pray that my thoughts are free from the temptation of evil. I want all of that behind me so I can move on.
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
I am always being held down in my sleep normally when I said they name Jesus I am released but last night I was held down even tighter and I called Jesus but I wasn't let go so easily I had to keep saying Jesus and eventually I felt and saw something that hit my leg that looked like lightning...
Replies
4
Views
180
  • Locked
Asking God to help me secure a place for me to stay and funds to go to a deliverance ministry if it is His will for me now. Asking that the hand of God move and heal my brain injury and help me focus on the things of God and surrender much more to Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom