I am always being held down in my sleep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjphat19

Prayer Warrior
I am always being held down in my sleep normally when I said they name Jesus I am released but last night I was held down even tighter and I called Jesus but I wasn't let go so easily I had to keep saying Jesus and eventually I felt and saw something that hit my leg that looked like lightning and I began speaking in tongues I have never spoken in tongues before I woke up at about ###:##am this morning and prayed I always feel like I am being held down in my sleep but I have never spoken in tongues I woke up and starting giving God praise
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ###, am always being disappointed in relationship.
Replies
6
Views
20
Dear God, I am always being attack when I travel from my workplace to home. Also from home to workplace. Please protect me. Please solve this problem the way I want. In the way that I will not lose anything. Amen
Replies
3
Views
52
I am always praying to Jesus that I need to become pregnant but last year in December 2016 while I was sleeping in the night in my room, I heard like people talking in my room next to me, when I lift up my head I heard people talking but I do not know what they are saying. Later when I put my...
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom