Asking God to help me secure a place for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearbearma

Prayer Partner
Asking God to help me secure a place for me to stay and funds to go to a deliverance ministry if it is His will for me now. Asking that the hand of God move and heal my brain injury and help me focus on the things of God and surrender much more to Jesus. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus asking for your help to bring peace to my mind, lord I continue to think about the things I have done wrong two years ago, I resent what I did lord and yet I can not seem to forgive myself, lord I know you have forgiven me and I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
268
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus seeking your help and support Lord, I don't know what happening in my life right now as I can't seem to shake the feeling of neediness and desperation, please show me Lord what's going on, Lord I've fallen in love with a woman online that...
Replies
10
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom