I Can't Take This Hurt And Loneliness! I Ask For More Prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. I ask that you pray for God to send ### back to me, if it's His will; if it's not His will, for me and ###, for Him to send me a mate. I am in need for a mate to love and share my life with. I'm so lonely, it feels like my heart is about to explode; I'm extremely at a very low point in my life. I need human love and companionship.

Thank you for praying for me, I'm sorry for keeping posting on here,

###
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father I pray that ### find comfort in knowing You are there with ###. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m tormented by thoughts of a married man, my past psychiatrist. I’ve prayed for months and years for deliverance but they still linger (almost daily). Why is Jesus not erasing all thoughts of this man! I’m tired.
Replies
9
Views
262
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
280
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Please consider contacting a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can provide the support and guidance you need. Remember...
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom