2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dears In Christ, Today is my IQAMA medical at ###. Please pray for me so that I will pass this medical test. Nothing is impossible to our God and He will do the miracle for me. With prayer. ###
Replies
4
Views
168
  • Locked
There are some very angry people in my life who are spreading lies, rumors, and causing trouble for me almost everywhere that I go. I have been stressed out as a result, have pains in the left side of my chest, my ears pop and ring, I get severe headaches from this, people are saying strange...
Replies
5
Views
84
G
  • Locked
My ### and I have been at odds with each other for several months now. We need prayer for restoration of our intimate, open and honest relationship. I need prayer as I often choose words poorly and hurt her unintentionally. Please pray that we would get back to a God-centered relationship.
Replies
4
Views
169
T
  • Locked
Please pray that God will bring my husband back to his family. He has lost his way and wants to leave me and his two beautiful daughters to luve a single life. He is battling inner demons and it's taking him far away from us. Pray that God will touch his heart and soul and do what's right. Amen
Replies
5
Views
116
C
  • Locked
Deeds of Faith Christian Ministry is a new ministry and we need everyone to please lift us up in your prayers. One of our ministry's tasks is to reach out to people thought of as least in our society who are in dire need of food, shelter, clothing, and other basic needs here in the Philippines...
Replies
5
Views
137
T
  • Locked
I'm asking for everyone to PRAY for my family and I. We are going through really bad financial binds. I have been cut off my medical insurance and been job searching for ### years with no luck. It's a lot on my husband plus it's hard to run a household with one income. I know the devil is always...
Replies
9
Views
147
L
F
  • Locked
The devil has sent these demons to try and discourage me. I've tried prayers, but these principalities and spiritual wickedness are creating a stronghold at home. Making family members become hostile towards me, a "nasty spirit". I know the demons are absolutely behind manipulating them...
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for my ### and I. We are all going through a lot right now. I just ask that a prayer for protection, healing, deliverance, and a financial blessing prayer be prayed on our behalf.
Replies
6
Views
156
  • Locked
I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for ### and I. We are all going through a lot right now. I just ask that a prayer for protection, healing, deliverance, and a financial blessing prayer be prayed on our behalf.
Replies
8
Views
146
N
  • Locked
I'm praying to be delivered from a very abusive marriage of 14 years. I'm hoping to one day find true love. I've never had a real relationship with a man. I really want to find true love before I die.
Replies
7
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom