2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my French teacher, Madame ###. She had surgery in her hip last Monday and is currently recovering. We are going to have a sub while she is out for up to two months. Please pray for a safe and speedy recovery. Amen. Thank you, Lord!
Replies
4
Views
162
  • Locked
Oh Lord answer my prayer father God as I am currently looking for a job. O Lord you said in your word we must seek and we will find what we seeking for. God please reveal yourself to me because there is no one else like you. Who is so faithful and ever true all my life my heart is the testimony...
Replies
6
Views
189
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): A person is expressing concern for their safety and that of their daughter due to a dangerous individual. They mention feeling that local authorities are not providing adequate assistance. The situation is described as urgent and serious.
Replies
13
Views
317
  • Locked
Thank you Father today for all the blessings that come my way... thank you Father for always protecting me from my enemies.... thank you Father for getting me out of debts... continuing to work and put me in the right place and the right time... all praise to you Father... thank you.. thank...
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
###. NO JOB, LYMES DISEASE, SEVERAL HONORS FOR MY PHOTOGAPHY AND WRITING. MY MOM IS BEIN STALLED BY A KILLER OF WOMEN. HE'S DEMENTED. KILLS ANIMALS, SMILES, NO REGRETS. MY MOM AND MYSELF NEED TO BE DELIVERED FROM THIS HORRIBLE KILLER, NOT ARRESTED, [POLICE ARE NO HELP. GOD HELP US IN THS USA...
Replies
2
Views
143
  • Locked
Thank you for all your prayers. I pray for all of you. I need the direction and calmness and the Lord to help me to know what to do. Money can get me away, away God, but it is the only way to leave, be private, and get away from this, God forbid, mass murderer. OUR justice system is atrocious...
Replies
2
Views
120
L
  • Locked
Please pray to heal whatever diseases we have. I'm afraid that we have a disease which is incurable. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, please forgive us our sin. Please heal us, please allow my children to fulfill their dreams. Lord Jesus, have mercy on us! I promise I will be a better...
Replies
3
Views
133
D
  • Locked
My husband is going through a very hard time at work, this company is treating him very bad. The owner is bi polar and calls the employees very bad words, and threatnes and makes their life miserable, funny thing is, she claims to be a Mighty Christian. Please pray for ### and the other...
Replies
5
Views
135
  • Locked
UPDATE: I would like to give thanks to God for answering my prayers for a job. I was offered a job and I start my new full time job on Monday. I pray that this job is a good fit for me and that I do well and advance in my position. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
190
  • Locked
Dear my Lord, my husband and I cannot afford to move to another house. I just have no money, no strength and most of all no desire whatsoever on how to solve these financial problems that have been going on for several years. My kids like this townhome. We've been moving every year as we are...
Replies
4
Views
140
Back
Top Bottom