2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
dear God, one of the things that I wish is that I will meet my true love and spend the rest of my life with him. Amen!
Replies
4
Views
107
  • Locked
Dears, Please for prayers for fully physical healing of ###, whom I injure and she injure me. Please for she forgive me, for she will be able to forgive me. Please for great miracle. Please for prayer for friendship with ###, person, whom I love as friend, but she has blocks, which make our...
Replies
4
Views
180
  • Locked
praying to our dear God in heaven in Jesus name that he will take away all the fear & worry & make everything all be ok. that we are able too put every situation into his loving hands. praying for his guidance & thank him for loving us so much. thank you very much for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
140
  • Locked
I am not sure if this is the right place to post a praise report, if not please direct me to the right place. I would like to say that God has answered a lot of my prayers this week and I praise his Holy name! I would like to thank all prayer warriors. Everyone has been such a blessing. God is...
Replies
5
Views
194
  • Locked
help!!!prayer warriors i need prayer please pray for me..........Heavenly Father i am in bondage and only You God can deliver me.. I thank You for Your Son Jesus. I need Your help Father. I need to be obedient and I'm struggling. My hope is in You Lord. Thank You for always blessing me. You are...
Replies
5
Views
126
C
  • Locked
Yes -### of the things I am requesting from God is that special someone to love who truly loves me. So that within the boundaries of Marriage we may share our love.
Replies
8
Views
261
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me and those who are seeking work as I am during this economic crisis. Please pray for me to continuously find freelance work until a full-time position comes available. Also, please pray for me that soon, after working and earning enough money, I can move back home to the place...
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
Prayer for God to help me be disciplined and to help encourage my fellow brothers and sisters to diligently seek the Lord in their troubles. To be obedient to his teaching and guiding. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
222
J
  • Locked
God I'm coming to you to ask love and care for all humans in pain and need. Bless us and protect us from evil things. Also pray for ### that is kept hostage for ### days. Free that lil kid God he is innocent and maybe his parents are in such pain. I love you God and I believe you are the...
Replies
3
Views
129
E
  • Locked
Oh help me God, hear my prayer: May my friend find the path that strays from bad decisions and straying to the dark side. May he find light and peacefulness and joy in his heart. Pray for my friend ###, he's lost in this world and needs God's love and prayers answered. Amen
Replies
5
Views
122
Back
Top Bottom