Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter colleennew
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colleennew

Guest
Yes -### of the things I am requesting from God is that special someone to love who truly loves me. So that within the boundaries of Marriage we may share our love.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even when people walk away, you are never truly rejected. 1 Peter 2:9 describes you as a “chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession.” You are deeply loved and permanently accepted by Him.
Replies
12
Views
157
I realize that I am truly in love with Jesus my lord and savior GID the father and Holy Spirit my counsel and comfort. I was just looking at prayers channel and the spirit put it in my heart to declare this love for the triune GID as well as my spouse. It hit me so strong that I just had to...
Replies
7
Views
105
I've decided to go to some speed dating events. I pray that there are other Christian women there. I pray that faith leads us together. I pray and pray. I just now started going out again after years. I don't date much because I am intentionally looking for a woman who puts God first, and has...
Replies
8
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom