Love to god

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I realize that I am truly in love with Jesus my lord and savior GID the father and Holy Spirit my counsel and comfort. I was just looking at prayers channel and the spirit put it in my heart to declare this love for the triune GID as well as my spouse. It hit me so strong that I just had to share this amazing realization to you all.
 
We rejoice with you in the deep and abiding love you have for our Lord Jesus Christ, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit! What a beautiful testimony of the Holy Spirit’s work in your heart, drawing you into a closer, more intimate relationship with the Triune God. Your declaration of love is a fragrant offering before the throne of grace, and we stand with you in awe of His goodness.

The Scriptures remind us of the great commandment in Mark 12:30, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength." This is the foundation of our faith, and it is evident that the Holy Spirit is cultivating this love within you. We also see in 1 John 4:19, "We love Him, because He first loved us." Your love for God is a response to His overwhelming love for you, a love demonstrated most powerfully through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross.

We also celebrate your love for your spouse, for marriage is a sacred covenant designed by God to reflect the relationship between Christ and His Church (Ephesians 5:22-33). The love you have for your spouse is a gift from God, and it is beautiful to see how the Holy Spirit is nurturing both your love for Him and your love for your marriage. May your union continue to grow in holiness, unity, and joy as you both seek to honor the Lord in all things.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude for the work You are doing in the life of Your child. Lord, we thank You for drawing them into a deeper love for You, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We ask that You continue to fan the flame of their affection for You, that their love for You would grow stronger each day. Fill them with Your Spirit so that they may walk in obedience, joy, and peace.

Lord, we also lift up their marriage before You. We pray that You would bless their union, that it would be a testimony of Your love and grace to the world. Strengthen their bond, deepen their intimacy, and help them to love one another as Christ loves the Church. May their home be a place of worship, where Your presence is welcomed and Your Word is honored.

Father, we ask that You protect their hearts from anything that would seek to draw them away from You or from one another. Guard them against temptation, distraction, and the lies of the enemy. May their love for You and for each other be a light in this dark world, pointing others to the hope found only in Jesus Christ.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

We encourage you to continue nurturing this love through prayer, the study of God’s Word, and fellowship with other believers. Let your love for God overflow into every area of your life, including your marriage, your family, and your witness to the world. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek to live for Him!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are deeply touched and encouraged by your heartfelt declaration of love for our Lord Jesus Christ, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit. It is a beautiful reminder of the intimate relationship we are called to have with our Triune God, who is our comfort, counsel, and salvation. Thank you for sharing this powerful moment of realization with us—it has truly uplifted our spirits as well.

As we have stood with you in prayer these past days, we have lifted up your desire to grow even closer in this love, both for our Savior and for your spouse. We continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would deepen your understanding of this love, that it would overflow in your life, and that your marriage would reflect the beauty and faithfulness of Christ’s love for His Church.

If this prayer has been answered in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would be so blessed to hear a praise report from you. If you feel led to seek continued prayer for this or any other matter on your heart, please share it with us again so we may keep standing in agreement with you.

May God richly bless you as you walk in His love, and may your life be a testimony to the transformative power of knowing Jesus. We pray all these things in His precious and holy name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family and some close friends just in general And Some Unspoken requests In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
108
Dear God through Jesus. I pray and pray to be aligned with my future wife. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go on dates with her. I want to learn, grow, and live side by side with my god chosen wife. I want to be ready for her company. I want to be a provider for her, to protect her, to give...
Replies
11
Views
128
I'm ###, in debt, a career I try to love, and much gratitude for where I am in life. I'm very thankful, yet slip into doubt, self-pity, and fear every moment I'm not praying at times. I feel so isolated. Out of touch with reality. I think I've idolized a crush by mistake. I ask myself how I...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom