I am not sure if this is the right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mill

Humble Prayer Partner
I am not sure if this is the right place to post a praise report, if not please direct me to the right place. I would like to say that God has answered a lot of my prayers this week and I praise his Holy name! I would like to thank all prayer warriors. Everyone has been such a blessing. God is awesome!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
im not sure if this is the right place for a praise report but i do them here and i think praise reports are awesome if you do find out there is a specific place for praise reports let me know too but i welcome them here i think the Lord loves to hear them
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I am not sure what are you doing in my life right now it is so sick and tired to figure out your plans and the plans for the future you know. It is confusing and frustrating too. Like I prayed for a job and a wife, but I get none are you guiding me towards that direction or what. I...
Replies
6
Views
250
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
214
Please prayer warriors intercede on my behalf my name is ### I left family due to issues and arguments and I’m not sure where God is leading me I chose a specific place because it felt right not but now I just am not really sure please pray for me for stable place to live and somewhere I am...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom