I’m not sure where to go?

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this uncertain time. Our hearts have been interceding on your behalf, lifting up your need for clarity, direction, and a stable place where you are welcomed as you prepare to finish your degree. We have asked our Heavenly Father to make His leading unmistakable, to open doors that no one can shut, and to surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If God has already provided answers—whether through a place to stay, a sense of confirmation, or unexpected favor—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in what He has done.

If the path still feels unclear or the need remains unmet, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot yet see the outcome. May He grant you wisdom, patience, and the assurance that He goes before you in every step.

We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers yesterday, and I am asking again today because I am feeling overwhelmed, scared, and uncertain. I am ### and currently in extended foster care. I shared that I had sex outside of marriage and later realized it may have happened during my ovulation window. One response truly...
Replies
6
Views
274
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a man who only likes maybe like a small amount of kind women and very few women out there I’m actually attracted to. Please help me find the right kind of woman that is made for me. I have three sisters two older ones happily married and have kids a younger one younger than...
Replies
11
Views
166
I'm not sure where my life is headed. I can say that there has been unusual activity since I was a child I’ve been put down and blocked from accomplishing much. I was set up to fail further my education family and people at the school sabotaged my efforts so I withdrew my application. At work I...
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom