2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship, I am so confused. People are telling me my fiancé is still with the mother of his kid. Please pray to God to show me where I stand with this guy and show me if he is still together with the mother of his kid. If it is a lie, my Lord, I ask for him to be more...
Replies
3
Views
119
Q
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's understandable to feel hurt and confused after such a betrayal. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Self-Compassion**: It's important to be kind to yourself during this time. Remember that you are not to blame for someone else's actions. It...
Replies
2
Views
149
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I have total hip replacement surgery on February the 8th at ### in ###. Last year this time I had a motorbike accident in ### and I fractured my clavicle/broke my hip/broke my femur/and fractured my tibia all on the right side of my body. Over this past year I have been...
Replies
3
Views
115
  • Locked
I am re-submitting my prayer request. For I have not had my prayer answered Lord. Please send the money I need to help me Lord. I cannot go on the stress is too great, and I need peace. Please reconsider my prayer Lord! Thank you Yeshua..... Posted ### - ### - #### - ###:## As of today,(### -...
Replies
4
Views
173
C
  • Locked
please pray that my that i would have plave to live, and i would have 200 client and will be able to pay all my debts. ###
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
Please pray for healing from severe neck injury & other health problems. Prayers for healing from depression. That there will be a doctor who can help.
Replies
4
Views
170
C
  • Locked
please pray that my that i would have plave to live, and i would have 200 client and will be able to pay all my debts. ###
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
I thank my Lord for all the blessing he has given to me and my family, I know it takes time to receive the gift of our Lord, I pray that he keeps me and my family in good health and always together in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
3
Views
77
  • Locked
Dear Lord thank you for everything you have done for us we will praise your name on high. Lord I come to you today desperately in need of a financial blessing to save and support my family and relationship falling apart. I believe it and receive it in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
>am a student of uni ### Nigeria. pray 4 me 4 GOD's mercy and favor in my studies. >pray 4 my family 4 GOD to secure us all precious blood and fire His holy Ghost.
Replies
4
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom