Please pray for me as I have total hip ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Les1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Les1980

Guest
Please pray for me as I have total hip replacement surgery on February the 8th at ### in ###. Last year this time I had a motorbike accident in ### and I fractured my clavicle/broke my hip/broke my femur/and fractured my tibia all on the right side of my body. Over this past year I have been through many trials and tribulations (physically/mentally/emotionally/and financially). This surgery will be my third major surgery in a year and one that is rare for someone my age (###) (thus causing high risk circumstances). I pray that the Lord continue to grant me the strength and power and faith to carry on, allow me to heal properly and to get back on my feet again. Please keep me in your prayers. ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that God gives your body the strength to recover quickly from your hip replacement surgery. I pray God gives the surgeons the wisdom and experience to perform this operation unerringly, and that you your body will once again help you to enjoy all that God gives us in life. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I have total silence for 15 minutes to film video interviews, and that I am offered compensation in the millions, along with apologies.
Replies
6
Views
140
Please pray for me for: Total healing from nephrotic syndrome Fruit of the womb (twins) Financial Breakthrough for my family A Job Divine settlement and spiritual growth
Replies
4
Views
306
Please pray for me- I have tooth/gum ache. I think I have a gum abscess. I have an appointment with dentist later, please pray that I get good treatment and that there will be no damage to my tooth or gum. Thank you and God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom