please pray that my that i would have plave ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chash1232000
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chash1232000

Guest
please pray that my that i would have plave to live, and i would have 200 client and will be able to pay all my debts.

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
215
I have been going through a long season of struggle and feel ‘stuck’. Stuck in life and stuck spiritually. Lately, I have had a hard time hearing from God, and am feeling discouraged, weary and exhausted from the battle. My deepest desire is to know truth, grow closer to the LORD and have a...
Replies
12
Views
250
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom