Dear Lord thank you for everything you have done ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetersen32

Servant of All
Dear Lord thank you for everything you have done for us we will praise your name on high. Lord I come to you today desperately in need of a financial blessing to save and support my family and relationship falling apart. I believe it and receive it in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots on here, I reject EVERYTING you have to say. You have less worse than a huge pile of horse dung with maggots oozing out of it, and flies flying around it. That is basically how I view all of you A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
152
Dear lord, I thank you for blessing my family and making a way where there is no way because I know you have a better and bigger plan for my husband and my siblings because you are the protocol breaker. I give the glory and honor and let your will be done in my family and my marriage for in...
Replies
6
Views
7K
Lord am grateful for my visa granted Lord am grateful for being there all this while Lord am grateful thank Jesus 🙏
Replies
9
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom